Thursday 10 January 2008

End of first day post.

How do.... Just about to hit the sack as well and truly knackered due to only getting 3 hours sleep last night. Missed my morning run as a result which pissed me off no end but not as much as hearing that the people coming to look at the house had cancelled. The apparent viewing was entirely responsible for the previous night's sleep depravity as my wife and I spent it getting the house in order. Feck.....arse.....bollocks.!!?.Must get up for the run tomorrow morning then as I want to keep it going to prove to anyone interested that I can find the discipline within me to achieve some sort of fitness level and get myself back down the gym. Work should be fairly easy going......well it's a Friday after all and our floor at the office is deserted in the afternoon! Will give me a chance to do some more much needed study. Hope my CCNA books arrive from the states soon as dying to crack on with it all. Apologies at this point if this is all a bit un structured but just getting it down as it comes to me. No smoking thing is going well from my point of view. No real "ooooh I could really fancy a fag!" feelings as of yet which is encouraging. I'm sure I can do it properly this time, instead of the rather poor 3 months last year. Looking forward to weekend as my best man is staying over and we will have a night out on Saturday without my 2 year old son. What fun can we have? My wife and I are looking to sort out our relationship and so I approached Relate to get the much needed counselling together. I was surprised to discover that the initial consultation is £35 followed by £45 (Suggested) per session thereafter! Eek!... Money should be no object in the circumstances but we will still have to seriously consider if it affordable. Hopefully we can get some at a reduced rate, as am keen to start asap. Anyways, off to land of nod so will say ta ta for now..

No comments: